Are you looking for some TV Show for personal finance where industry experts will answer your doubts and will guide you in a better way? Then the answer is an upcoming new show on CNBC TV18 called Plan F. This is an investor education awareness campaign in association with the DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund and Jagoinvestor. Show timings will be on every Saturday 7 pm and repeat Sunday 8 pm.
Why I am recommending to all?
1) This show is powered by Jagoinvestor team. Jagoinvestor is the personal finance blog run by Manish Chauhan. This is the one of the highly readable blog in India on Personal Finance. In association with Manish Chauhan you will also find Nandish Desai of Jagoinvestor team. So I think you will find some inspiring stuff from this program. You will find either of them at the end of each show. Show viewers will get some useful content to download. Below is the promotional video from both of them.
2) This show will not make you boring like any other shows, as Mr. Cyrus Broacha’s who is a TV anchor, theater personality, political satirist, columnist and author will make your Personal Finance really a fun filled activity. You may know him by his famous program ”MTV Bakra”. Below is the promotional video from him.
3) This show is in association with one of the leading Mutual Fund company DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund. For the detailed view of the same you can click “HERE“.
4) Association of CNBC TV18 with this show will actually bring the quality to this show. As currently this channel in India is most watched for business and personal finance related news and analysis.
5) Finally in this show you will see few real participants who are genuinely in requirement of true financial planning. Also in every show you will find a new expert, which actually bring some action to this show rather than the same faces and repeated advice
Overall it looks a good initiative. Let us learn together